Thread: Question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20182682

Default JaX's app for admin

1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)-Yep (i dont go in the fourms ofen but i play alot)
    2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.-now Yep
    3: must have the ability to help the community with donations.-I dont think i can do that becasue im to young to get a credit card
    4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)-im 16 with a very high-pitched voice at times and a shitty mic
    5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months.-Yep
    6: knows the rules of the servers.-I read them over 5 times
    7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.-Yes
    8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.-Yes
    9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules.-I respect the admins alot but as alot of people know i had a problem with nat
    10: must Have Xfire.-Yes but i dont use it offen (jaxjak218)
    11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server.-I used to use ventrilo..guess ill have to learn how to use it again but my mic has a problem that makes a verry irratating noise
    12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.-Yes
    13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.-Nope

Im JaX most of you guys should know me
    i can be a ass at times.So ive been playing on N/U for a long time and i think i can be a great admin in N/U, sadly im to young to get a credit card but i know that you guys can exepct me : D
    Last edited by JaX; 09-01-2009 at 08:59 PM.

Thread Information