ok since wolfeh started us off i'll list things that zm admins need to be checking for and for regs to keep in mind

- check to make sure that no one is in a illegal spot i.e van in the crate on the ship map

- check for tubers and venter's (general rule if only one person can fit thou at a time in crouched position and has to crawl more than 2 feet )

- check for ppl abusing the maps with mass suicide to become humans again (if possible on that map)

- keep a eye on chat box for spamming ip's spamming websites for other clans for racist or derivative language towards anyone
(if ya sense a fight or someone picking on someone kick/ban the guilty party's)

-listen for rasicst language hurtful remarks and other negative language and for excessive spamming or playing of music or underage kids that might be spamming and 1st mute than kick if contunes than ban appropriately

- keep a idea on players for possible wall and speed hackers or others as they might happen (hit box hackers)

- keep a eye on korean and other nationally players for excessive rule breaking and deal with accordingly

- make sure that all zombies are doing there jobs and not afk or not tiring to meet goals i.e hidding or not tiring to get or find humans

- check for afk players and move to spec than kick if afk for more than a few rounds

thats all i can think of at the moment nat random sajoria or dot please expand or highligt areas i might have missed due to me not playing for awhile

p.s dot i'm not a jr owner of zm heck i'm not admin anymore due to inactivity but if i can do this you sure can