Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no-block ftw :P

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mastercheff

Default no-block ftw :P

can we please have no-block on escape maps even when we use !zstuck in rare cases it won't work also when ppl prop spawn in moria at that tunnel when it says get to khazum bridge ppl spawn props to block humans and zombies then the zombies are to retarded to move stuff with e so the humans get more and more time ahead to win also like in the lost world redux when you spawn ppl in the plane block you so you can't get a good start off the plane god dammit but if we had no-block it would make escape maps much more enjoyable

JuuJuu

no block for escape servers would be a good idea, but then u get everyone in a single 5 ft space when running to a place, zombie spawn, and game over pretty much

i vote no - even tho i cant play xP
    Last edited by JuuJuu; 07-11-2009 at 03:27 PM.

mastercheff

would you rather be stuck and not advance all or be able to? also i saw this on another server can we get the first zombie on escape maps automatically be teleported to spawn like on moria we always lost if we had the zombies spawn back to at spawn we could get more time as in 30 seconds or more possibly

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    would you rather be stuck and not advance all or be able to? also i saw this on another server can we get the first zombie on escape maps automatically be teleported to spawn like on moria we always lost if we had the zombies spawn back to at spawn we could get more time as in 30 seconds or more possibly
    Humans would win every time and this would have to be customized on every zombie escape map, we are limited to like 3 players who map or even play around with hammer, and idk about them but I would not be interested in customizing over 10-15 maps for 1 players pleasure.

mastercheff

its probably server side stuff because every escape map we've been to on that other server has the zombie teleported back to the spawn but i'll let the ppl say what they think

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    its probably server side stuff because every escape map we've been to on that other server has the zombie teleported back to the spawn but i'll let the ppl say what they think
    then it would do it on the regular maps to.
    and once again, humans would win every round.

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

doubt this counts but i vote no.

noblock defeats the purpose of zombie mod. spots would be overflled, people would then complain that they cant see with another player inside them, and it would not be pretty.
    partt of zm is using your partners to help eachother and that includes climbiing on eachother etc.
    as for the players spawning those props there are currently 2 admins that have jedi : sajora and natalya, if they are in the server talk to them, if not tell an admin and they will get rid of the players spamming the props to block the rest of the players.

all in all my vote is no

JuuJuu

if they group up then u get everyone in a single 5 ft space when running to a place, zombie spawn, and game over pretty much.....

mastercheff

hm yea this thread is pretty useless now but i see all of your points

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

As said up there you can't have no block because you would get 20 people in one little
    Which would be impossiable for zombies to get them. As for the teleporting zombies
    Back to spawn... well that would be boring. The point of the first person becoming
    Zombie near other people is so that they are not outcast 2000 to 1. This way others
    will become zombies making a more even playing field, thus making the game more
    enjoyable. PLUS having the zombie spawn where ever he is (in a group of people or not) will also
    cut downon 10 people jamming themsleves in a unbeatable spot to early and also give zombies
    a better chance.

No.... in other words.

- - - Noogy

Thread Information